Applying for ASTRO Recognition Awards
- ASTRO recognizes individuals who make substantial contributions to the field of radiation oncology, as well as leaders in other oncology disciplines through its Recognition Awards presented yearly at the ASTRO Annual Meeting. These awards include the Gold Medal Award, Fellow and Honorary Member. The award nomination/application period typically takes place between January and May of each year.
- More detail on each award and the application process can be found at:
- Gold Medal Award: The Gold Medal is ASTRO's highest honor bestowed on revered members who have made outstanding contributions to the field of radiation oncology.
- Fellow: The ASTRO Fellows designation is awarded based on length of ASTRO membership and commendable service to ASTRO and to the field of radiation oncology.
- Honorary Member: Honorary Membership is the highest honor ASTRO bestows upon distinguished cancer researchers and leaders in disciplines other than radiation oncology, radiation physics or radiobiology.
- For additional questions, please contact the Membership Department. They can be reached via email, Marina Demas at email@example.com or Anna Arnone at Anna.firstname.lastname@example.org.